The Award of the Republic of Tatarstan in the Field of Science and Technology 2018
A team of authors under the guidance of Arkady S. Dykman, the General Director of SPS Eurochim, D.Sc. in engineering, Honoured Inventor of the Russian Federation, Laureate of the Russian Federation Government Award 2011, Giulio Natta Award Laureate, is awarded the Government Award of the Republic of Tatarstan in the field of science and technology 2018 for the scientific work “Industrial technologies for decompounding of oxygen-containing by-products of petrochemical production”.
Rustam N. Minnikhanov signed the Decree of the President of the Republic of Tatarstan No. UP-815 concerning this Award on November 29, 2018.
In 2018, only 2 out of 15 works submitted for the competition were recognized with the Award, which indicates the exceptional importance and extreme relevance of the work performed in the process of cooperation between SPS EUROCHIM and PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim.
The following specialists became the laureates of the Award along with the work leader A.S. Dykman:
- Ravil M. Galimzyanov, the Director of the plant for the production of styrene and polyester resins, PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim.
- Rustam R. Gusamov, the Director of the plant for the production of isoprene monomer, PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim.
- Oleg N. Nesterov, Deputy General Director for Production, Ph.D. in Engineering Science, PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim.
- Sergey A. Polyakov, Leading Researcher, Candidate of chemical sciences, retiree since 01/08/2015, senior researcher, SPS EUROCHIM.
- Aleksey A. Sominich, Financial Director, SPS EUROCHIM.
- Rishat V. Khakimov, Chief Engineer of the plant for the production of isoprene monomer, PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim.
- Ilfat G. Sharifullin, First Deputy General Director - Chief Engineer, PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim.