Production of Phenol And Acetone, Bisphenol A
SPS EUROCHIM upgraded the technology for the production of phenol from cumene hydroperoxide for the company SABIC Innovative Plastics and a number of Russian companies.
We developed a new catalyst for the decomposition of cumene hydroperoxide.
- Reduced impurity formation;
- Improved quality of phenol;
- Low cost.
Thermal cracking of phenol resin is also developed and implemented.
- The yield of useful products: phenol, cumene, alpha-methylsterol, acetophenone – up to 550 kg out of 1 ton of phenol resin;
- Waste reduction by 50%.
We developed the method of on-line analysis of technological flow composition via spectrophotometer.
- Continuous analysis of component content in flows;
- Improvement of production control and process safety;
- Reduction of expenses on reagents and working time of employees.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Submit a request, we will contact you within an hour